The Edinburgh Decorating Co. is committed to:
• Providing its customers with products and services which meet or exceed their requirements and ensure they receive the best possible added value.
• Enhancing customer satisfaction through continuous improvement in the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and actively seeking customer feedback.
• Monitoring and analysing the quality and environmental management system by internal and external audits to ensure any areas requiring improvement are identified and leading towards certification to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 140001:2004.
• Maintaining and improving the Quality Management System which will be reviewed at least once a year at the management review meetings.
• Through regular communication, ensure all employees understand, and work within, the requirements of the Quality and Environmental Management System and to encourage suggestions for improvement.
The objectives and targets which underpin this policy are to:
• Actively seek customer feedback to use as a guide for continuous assessment of company performance.
TARGET : Overall Satisfaction score 90%.
• Provide our employees with appropriate ongoing training to ensure they are capable of undertaking work in a safe and responsible manner, in accordance with the company’s health, safety and environmental policies.
TARGET: Staff & sub-contractors certified to the appropriate construction industry scheme 100%.
• Monitor compliance with the Quality and Environmental Management System.
TARGET: All processes audited and non-conformances corrected within agreed timescales.
In order for Edinburgh Decorating Co. to achieve the above objectives, every employee and sub-contractor must:
• Understand customer needs and prioritise their work accordingly.
• Be responsible and accountable for the quality of their work at all times.